Fullhachede portrays a feminine universe where dreams, dance and laugh resist against adversity and death in one of the most violent sectors in Latin America, called Aguablanca District in Cali, Colombia.
Nikol dreams to travel and meet her love and a new life outside the country. Erika survives in between informal works while she longs of having her own taylor workshop. In the night she dreams of her dead ones taken away by the violence. Nikol and Erika heal their souls dancing in their neighboorhood collective at the rythm of Raggamuffin and Salsa Choke.
The encounter with this feminine universe is an exploration of hope, of the struggle between dreams and reality, and about the capacity of overcome our own selves.
- Lakino Festival de Cine Latinoamericano en Berlín. Berlín, Germany. 2018
- Festival Internacional de Cine de Cali. Cali, Colombia. 2018
- Panorama Du Cinéma Colombien. Paris, France.2018
- Festival Cinélatino Rencontres de Toulouse. Toulouse, France. 2019
- Festival International Films de Femmes de Créteil. Créteil, France. 2019
- Festival de Cine Peruano hecho por mujeres. Lima, Perú. 2019
- Festival Dias de Cine. Frankfurt, Germany. 2019
- Festival Filmar en América Latina. Ginebra,Switzerland. 2019.